A current student of Computer/Software Engineering in Paris France, in my last year of my Master's Degree. I am currently in Las Vegas Nevada completing a 6-month special project (programming drivin simulator) for UNLV and Clark County. I specialize in Unity3D mobile game application development and Mobile's development, able to navigate through complex challenges, in which I thrive.
13 Oct 1992 - Casablanca, Morocco
Master of Science in General Engineering with a Major in Computer Science
ESIEE PARIS (5 Years Course) - Graduation September 2016, as Software Engineer
Highly selective French School of Engineering conferring a 5-year diploma equivalent to a combined Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
Relevant Coursework :
Operating Systems, Algorithms, Graphs, Image Analysis (Basics), Automata, Compilation and Languages, Programming in C/JAVA, Design Patterns in JAVA, Distributed Systems, Optimisation multi-core, CPU and GPU, Parallelism and distributed calculations, Data Network, Relational Database, Cloud Computing.
UNITY 3D GAME DEVELOPMENT
Paris FRANCE (3.5 Years) - On going
Personal Project by recommendation of professor. Conceptualized and developed a mobile gaming application with a team of 9 people independently. (Refer to the work explanation below.)
Baccalaureat, Sciences - Specialization in Math/Physics
Janson de Sailly (High School) - Graduation June 2010
IT Project Manager/Developer - Aug 2015 - Oct 2015 (3 months internship)
● Organised and prioritised tasks in a way that reduced development time by 40% within our team (2 people).
● Developed and Designed an iOS application using Swift to be professional, intuitive and easy to use product.
⇨ Check the website : Night4Us
⇨ Check the iOS application : Night4Us's app (Available in the French App Store)
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS
Business Intelligence Project - May 2015 - Jul 2015 (3 months internship)
● Implemented Mathematical Models in a Dashboard system on Big Data (Oracle Database) using R script which were adopted for Financial Forecasting of Revenue Generation Fees, for Safety Demographics, for Accidents-Related Fees and more.
FURIOUS BOUNCE (My Own Start-Up)
Founder and developer - Apr 2012 - Present (3.5 years)
● Conceptualised, Created and Developed a 3D Mobile Game with a Team of 9 people, using C# in Unity3D Engine for iOS, Android, Windows phone and Blackberry platform.
● Made a comprehensive gaming experience with Many Levels, Many Characters with buying option, Reward Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Physics, Mathematics, Logic for Client-User, HUD/Interface and integration of Social API and Analytics Tools.
● Managed and worked with a Team with different skills/culture (2D/3D Artist, Developper, Designers and more) using Trello, Dropbox and Github.
● Improved the game by Prototyping, Iterating and Debugging in a Lean/Agile Environment.
► Expected Release : December 2016 with 10,000 downloads targeted in the first five months.
► A version of the game can be send upon request.
⇨ Check the website : Furious Bounce
⇨ Check the teaser : Furious Bounce's teaser
IT Project Manager as Trainee - Aug 2013 - Oct 2013 (3 months internship)
● Developed and Designed an iOS application using Objective C from Backend to Front-end with involvement of Web Developer.
● Used UIKIT, Core Data with Magical record, AFNetworking for client-server connection and more.
90% CompleteComunication / English 70% 90%
90% CompleteLeadership 90%
85% CompleteConfidence 85%
90% CompleteUnity 3D 90%
80% CompleteXcode 80%
70% CompleteEclipse / Android Studio 70%
90% CompleteC# 90%
70% CompleteObjective-C / Swift 70%
65% CompleteJava 65%
Animation Art: 2D/3D Game Character and Graphic Art with Designer; Photoshop and Illustrator Modeling Characters with Blender; Vivid, Colorful, Imaginative.
Super Mario Bros. all versions, Dragon Ball, Sonic, Final Fantasy, Assassin’s Creed, Angry Birds.
Mobile Game Foley and Audio with Sound Engineer.
Percussionist ; Drummer - 8 years of study with professional drummer. Two bands, two years each.
Recorded EP (7 Songs) in professional studio in France, December 2014.
Check the link : EP Michael Aron (Drummer : Ali Bakkal)
Send me a message
797 East Harmon Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119 U.S.A
1702 931 6071
1702 463 3650